Brass is among metals that has the lowest values of resistivity. It is widely used as conductor in practice and cheaper for preparing batches of plug pins. Our brass plug pins can be availed at industry leading prices without making any compromise on quality standards. They are suitable for different projects and industrial applications.
Pin Range :
- Neutral Pins and Sockets
- Earth Pins and Sockets
- Phase Pins and Sockets
Material : Free Cutting Brass IS 319 type (i) or as per BS 249 type (i) or high Grade Brass & Any special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement.
Size : Standard as well as customized
Threads : ISO Metric (MM Threads), UNC & UNF Threads or any threads as per customers’ requirements.
Type : Following are the different types of plugs used around the world depending upon the Electric Current Voltage of each individual country.
- Plug Type A : Used in North and Central America, Japan.
- Plug Type B : Used in North and Central America, Japan
- Plug Type C : Used in Europe, with the exception of the UK, Ireland, Cyprus and Malta
- Plug Type D : Used in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Namibia
- Plug Type E : Used in France, Belgium, Slovakia and Tunisia
- Plug Type F : Used in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Spain
- Plug Type G : Used in UK, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Plug Type H : Used in Israel
- Plug Type I : Used in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Argentina
- Plug Type J : Used in Switzerland and Lichtenstein
- Plug Type K : Used in Denmark and Greenland
- Plug Type L : Used in Italy
- Plug Type M : Used in South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho
- Plug Type N : Used in Brazil
Finishing : Natural Colour or Nickle Plating